WELCOME TO OUR MCKINNEY, TEXAS LOCATION!
Your kids will have fun imagining and pretending in our quaint farming town or exploring the many interactive exhibits and kid's activities in our educational play space. Adults are welcome to join in on the adventure, or sit back and relax while their children discover a world that is just their size in our interactive children's museum.
$11.50 for each child ages 1-8*
*children younger or older are free if accompanied by a paying sibling
open play hours
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Play Street McKinney hosts Open Play by Reservation on the 3rd Sunday of each month! To grab a spot click here:
Location + Contact
3851 S Stonebridge Drive, Suite 400
McKinney, TX 75070
- Admission is charged for children ages 1-8.*
- Parents or guardians must sign a waiver for each child before entering the play space.
- Please note that we are not a drop-off center or childcare facility. Parents and caregivers must stay in the play space and supervise their children at all times.
- If at all possible, please do not bring strollers into play street museum.
- Our restroom is outfitted with a baby changing station. Please change all diapers in the restroom.
- We have free wi-fi!
- We do not allow food in the play area....be sure to fill up your little one's belly before you arrive.
- Outside drinks for children and adults are permitted and encouraged. Bring in your favorite drink and relax for a few!
- We reserve the right to ask children that are being disruptive to leave if they are interfering with the learning & play of others.
*Admission is charged for children <1 year if they are not accompanied by a paying sibling.
3851 S Stonebridge Drive, Suite 400 | McKinney, TX 75070 | 469.362.8624