Their special day only happens once a year, make this one unforgettable!
Play Street Museum offers a variety of kid's birthday party options at our Plano, Texas location. Host a party that is full of imaginative play, fun kid's activities and more in our interactive children's museum. See our party themes and packages below.
option 1: The Do-It-Yourself
- Private use of museum for 1 1/2 hours
* Up to 20 children. Each additional child is $10.
option 2: Sweet & Simple
- All of option 1 plus:
- Invitations: Play Street Museum theme
- Mason jar drink dispensers: one filled with fruit infused water and one with lemonade
- Paper goods: dessert plates, napkins, cups and striped straws (choose 1-3 colors from our color chart)
- 24 vanilla cupcakes with white icing and coordinating flags
- 10 coordinating latex balloons
- A healthy snack and a return pass for each child
* Up to 20 children. Each additional child is $15.
Option 3: Sit Back & Relax
- All of option 2 plus:
- Choice of one of our party themes
- Custom Invitations
- 4 large pizzas or 2 large sandwich trays
- Fruit and veggie tray
* Up to 20 children. Each additional child is $20.
OPTION 4: PLAY STREET MUSEUM CRAFT CO. PARTY
STARTING AT $365
+ individual pottery cost
- Option 1 party plus:
- A piece of pottery for each child to paint.
- Includes everything you need to add even more creative FUN to your party!
*Recommended for kiddos ages 5+
Play street museum on wheels
Let us bring the fun and excitement of Play Street Museum to your home or private venue.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Put out the Fire
Calling All Superheroes
Seashells & Mermaid Tails
Once Upon A Time
Howdy from the Farm
Candy Cane Lane
Teddy Bear Picnic
A Hole Lot of Wonderful
Come One, Come All
Saturday & Sunday
9:00 – 10:30
11:30 – 1:00
2:00 – 3:30
4:30 – 6:00
Monday – Thursday
6:00 – 7:30pm
6:00 – 8:00pm
Do I need to pay a deposit to reserve a party spot? Yes, we require a $200 + tax nonrefundable deposit.
Can I bring in outside food or drink? Yes, for private parties we allow outside food or drink with the exception of alcohol.
Can I use open flames or food warming fuels to warm my food or for decoration? For safety reasons we cannot allow open flames in our facility. This does not apply to birthday candles.
How many children may attend the party? The party price includes 20 children. You may add up to 5 more children for an additional fee.
How much time is allowed for party set-up? You may arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled party time to begin setting up for your party.
Do I need to clean up after the party? We will assist you in packing up your things and we will take care of the rest!
Can I extend the party? If you reserve the last party slot of the day (4:30-6:00), you have the option of extending your party. It is $50 for an additional 30 minutes. Please give us at least one week notice if you would like to extend your party.
5964 W Parker Road , Suite 120 | Plano, TX 75093 | 469.362.8624