WELCOME TO OUR PLANO, TEXAS LOCATION!
Your kids will have fun imagining and pretending in our Adirondack inspired village & campsite or exploring the many interactive exhibits and kid's activities in our educational play space. Adults are welcome to join in on the adventure, or sit back and relax while their children discover a world that is just their size in our interactive children's museum.
$11 for each child ages 1-8*
*children younger or older are free if accompanied by a paying sibling
open play hours
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Additional Summer Hours: Wednesday's (June 7th - July 26th) we are open until 7:00pm
For our Weekend Open Play by Reservation schedule click here:
Location + Contact
5964 W Parker Road , Suite 120
Plano, TX 75093
- Admission is charged for children ages 1-8.*
- Parents or guardians must sign a wavier for each child before entering the play space.
- Please note that we are not a drop-off center or childcare facility. Parents and caregivers must stay in the play space and supervise their children at all times.
- If at all possible, please do not bring strollers into play street museum.
- Our restroom is outfitted with a baby changing station. Please change all diapers in the restroom.
- We have free wi-fi.
- We do not allow food in the play area....be sure to fill up your little one's belly before you arrive.
- Outside drinks for children and adults are permitted and encouraged. Bring in your favorite drink and relax for a few!
- We reserve the right to ask children that are being disruptive to leave if they are interfering with the learning & play of others.
*Admission is charged for children <1 year if they are not accompanied by a paying sibling
5964 W Parker Road , Suite 120 | Plano, TX 75093 | 469.362.8624